Newport News Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Newport News Rental Property
We work closely with Investors, Landlords and Homeowners to provide comprehensive property management services tailored to the requirements of each individual Owner. Our extensive portfolio includes single family homes, condos, multiplexes and town homes all throughout the Newport News Roads area. The one thing that remains the same for each owner is our end goal; to protect their investment while keeping a steady revenue stream from having the property leased. Less vacancy equals more return on investment. We have a team wide commitment to maximize the long term profitability for our owners, while maintaining quality housing for our tenants.
Since our inception we have prided ourselves on staying up to date on all systems and technologies in order to ensure the highest level of service possible at all times. This is further attained by keeping a highly trained staff dedicated to saving our owners time and money. With our industry leading systems and the support of a team we are prepared to succeed amidst the most challenging demands of property management. 24 hours a day- 7 days a week. We service all ares of Newport News Roads.
How we can help:
- Maximize Efficiency.
- Minimize Vacancies.
- Maintain Property at minimal cost.
- Create recurring revenue stream.
- Avoid common mistakes to save money.
- Stay "in the know" about your property at all times
Reasons to choose us:
- Local Expertise – The majority of our team have been lifelong residents of Newport News Roads. We know as well as anyone.
- Minimal Vacancy – We use the latest technologies and online marketing strategies in tandem with print media and signage to rent your home quickly.
- Competitive Pricing – We cater to each individual property owner as no two situations are exactly alike.
- Owner Payments – Payments are made by auto debit deposits directly to your preferred account.
- Online Owner Portal – Online access to maintenance requests, financial reports and the ability to contact you property manager 24 hours per day.
- Team Support – Full property management staff in addition to many licensed Agents available to aid you in any of your real estate needs
- Thorough Tenant Screening – We check credit against all of the major credit reporting agencies, confirm employment, and verify previous tenancy.
- Regular Interior Inspections – There is not much you can determine from a drive by inspection. That is why we go inside every few months.
- Trusted Vendor Network - We have long standing relationships with vendors throughout the area including lawyers, contractors, cleaning, landscaping etc.
- Compliant Evictions – Flat rate evictions with legal representation.
SINGLE FAMILY SERVICES +
Trust an Industry Leader for your Property Management needs.
For many, a home purchase is the most important investment in their portfolio. In order to maximize your return, real estate should always be managed by professionals. Our proven systems provide the tools for your property to remain in compliance with Virginia’s state guidelines, while protecting your best interest. Let us provide you a free quote to determine how we may best serve your individual needs. We would love to show you why RE/MAX Prime property Management is the best choice for your property.
Representation for your single family home:
Many circumstances can lead to a property needing to be managed; Active Duty Military Homeowners with orders to relocate, family who has outgrown their current home, an investor just starting a portfolio, and any homeowner who is unable to sell for any reason. In many cases we have even stepped in to help someone who originally attempted to manage the property themselves. Regardless of your situation you can rest easy knowing that RE/MAX Prime Property Management is on your side.
We have demonstrated our capabilities for countless property owners in the Newport News Roads area. We work hard to help you avoid common mistakes while saving you valuable time and money.
Representation for multiple homes:
As an investor with a growing portfolio it is very important to takes steps to make sure your investment is protected, profitable and productive. As your portfolio grows, so do the related stress and time requirements. The day to day in managing multiple properties can be a full time job, especially if you are not equipped to manage them effectively. RE/MAX Prime Property Management specializes in multiple home portfolios. We have many options for investors to decrease your personal overhead and provide a cost efficient service in order to maximize your profit margins. With state of the art systems and industry leading marketing strategies, we can do just that!
We have proven ourselves to be the local authority on managing investment portfolios. To see how we can help you make more money, give us a call.
MULTI-FAMILY SERVICES +
Representation for your multi-plexes and apartments:
When discussing multi-family homes it does not matter if you have a single duplex or an apartment complex with up to 150 units. The management goals are the same; to minimize vacancy by providing reliable tenants to ensure that the rent continues to be collected.
We have a long track record of success dealing with large portfolios. The secret is to handle each and every unit with the same thorough management model as any other property. Our focus is on aggressively marketing your rentals, locating qualified tenants via our rigorous screening process, handling maintenance quickly and responsibly, all the while keeping you, the owner, informed every step of the way.
We know that every property is not identical when it comes to management. When dealing with multi-family properties this is definitely the case. That considered, we work with each and every owner in order to provide the right kind of service for their portfolio. To learn more about how our service can benefit your investment, give us a call.
Property Management Resource Center
- Frequently asked questions
- Which Property manager is right for your portfolio?
- Why should I use a property manager?
- Reducing maintenance costs
- Minimize vacancy, maximize profits
- Staying informed while away
- How RE/MAX Prime Property Management is a win for you.
Areas We Service
Newport News Area Information
Newport News is an independent city located in the U.S. state of Virginia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 180,719. in 2013, the population was estimated to be 183,412, making it the fifth-most populous city in Virginia.
Newport News is included in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area. It is at the southeastern end of the Virginia Peninsula, on the northern shore of the James River extending southeast from Skiffe's Creek along many miles of waterfront to the river's mouth at Newport News Point on the harbor of Hampton Roads.
Newport News has many distinctive communities and neighborhoods within its boundaries, including Brentwood, City Center, Colony Pines, Christopher Shores-Stuart Gardens, Denbigh, East End, Glendale, Hidenwood, Hilton Village, Hunter's Glenn, Beaconsdale, Ivy Farms, North End Huntington Heights (Historic District – roughly from 50th to 75th street, along the James River), Jefferson Avenue Park, Kiln Creek, Lee Hall, Menchville, Morrison (also known as Harpersville and Gum Grove), Newmarket Village, Newsome Park, Oyster Point, Parkview, old North Newport News (Center Ave. area), Port Warwick, Richneck, Riverside, Shore Park, Summerlake, Village Green, Windsor Great Park and Warwick. Some of these neighborhoods are located in the former City of Warwick and Warwick County.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get a Free Management Quote
Our 3-Step System
Services with Hassle free Results.
Step 1- Analysis
- Analyze Demographics/ Market Trends
- Analyze property features, location, market rates, etc.
- Develop a renter profile
- Develop a financial profile for estimated value/rental return for property owners
Step 2- Marketing Plan Development
- Print collateral materials
- Internet marketing
- Print advertising
- Outdoor Signage
- Direct mail
Step 3- Execution
- Delivery of excellent customer service to current and future tenants
- Focus on excellent Property Owner feedback tailored to how the client best receives updates and correspondence.
- Take proactive leadership role to ensure that both the tenant and property are informed of all activities at all times.
- Handle all issues as they pertain to the rental management of the property thereby insulating the property owner from direct contact with tenants.
Our Proven System gives you the right renter and the right terms as the property owner!